Valor Quilt Bee is an online, ongoing, EASY-GOING quilting bee to coordinate far-flung individual contributions of blocks for Quilts of Valor tops. These quilts are presented to U.S. servicemembers who have been injured/afflicted on deployment. It is open to everyone who wants to participate. Join the FUN! (To be added to the group, just leave a comment on any posting if your email is turned on in blog land, otherwise send email to: valorquiltbee@yahoo.com )

March 24, 2011

Stars and Stripes Sampler Book


I just got my Stars and Stripes Sampler Book in the mail this week. I am always looking for patriotic quilt blocks for the valor bee. I was not disappointed! It is full of different blocks and techniques perfect for QOV.
The only thing about these blocks is that they will have to be manipulated to meet the size requirements for the bee.
But for a wealth of ideas, patterns and on sale to boot... I think it was a great investment. Check it out at

4 comments:

  1. Really cool book. I am new here, can you please add me to the group? Thank you and I just love what you are doing!
    jansie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jansie! Happy to have you on board~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this quilt as a 40th birthday present for my son, soon after his promotion to Sgt. Major in the Army. He retired last year as a CSM after 30 years. It's a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete